We SHILPAKALA INTERIORS one of the leading interior designing & Interior Decoration Works Contracting Company in Kerala, We have a vacancy of PROJECT MANAGER in our firm.
- Creating Project drawings, renderings and/or 3 d visualizations to outlined specifications
- Developing an overall development plan for interior design of various Projects
- Effectively working with and possibly overseeing the work of other draftsmen, Interior Designers and/or 3 D visual Designers.
- Personal qualities of integrity, reliability and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of construction and interior design principles
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Good leadership skills
- Works well independently and also as part of a team
- Strong ability to plan, delegate and communicate
- Project management; Clearly articulating project scope and objectives, meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures.
- A minimum of 3-5 years architectural experience
- Bachelors degree in Architecture and/or equivalent required ( B Arch or B Tech )
- Prefer background in Interior Designing Field
- Fluent in English is a must and with other languages being an advantage
- Excellent verbal/written skills • Well developed analytic skills
- Advanced skills with Auto Cad, 3 d Studio max, Photo Shop • Proficiency in Microsoft Office –
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Portfolio required.
Rs-20,000/- to 25,000/- PM
|No:35/1-C, Second floor|
|Vyapaar Mandir Shopping Complex|
|Near Janamaithri Police Station||Phone :91-484-406 6632|
|Palarivattom P.O, Cochin 682025||Mobile :91-984 739 4959|
|Kerala State, South India|